Salla Geç!!! - 2009
Hoş Geldin misafir.!...
Kafana şapkadan başka birşey takmak istemiyorsan burada eğlenceli valit seni bekliyor , daha fazla yararlanabilmek için Lütfen ÜYE OLUNUZ.!.....

Salla Geç!!! - 2009
Hoş Geldin misafir.!...
Kafana şapkadan başka birşey takmak istemiyorsan burada eğlenceli valit seni bekliyor , daha fazla yararlanabilmek için Lütfen ÜYE OLUNUZ.!.....

Salla Geç!!! - 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kafaya şapkadan başka birşey takmayan gençlerin forumu

AnasayfaAnasayfa  Latest imagesLatest images  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
asiokyanus
Admin
Admin
asiokyanus

Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Empty
MesajKonu: Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar   Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Icon_minitimeÇarş. Eyl. 16, 2009 3:57 pm

(ceza'nın myspace profiline gelen 127 sayfa yorumun 60 sayfasını taradım, neredeyse dünyanın her yerinden yorum var hawai den tutun,brezilya'ya, arjantine,polonya dan,japonya ya ve neredeyse tüm avrupa ülkelerinden ve amerika nın birçok yerinden yorumlar var.sizlerle paylaşıyorum)

----WHATS GOOD CEZA!! YOUR SHITS SOUNDS HARD HOMIE...I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND IT BUT IT SOUNDS HARD AS FUCK. STAY UP CEZA KEEP DO'N YA THING HOMIE. YA BOI CINKO...SMOOTH HUSTLE RECORDS!!!
----Hammer Flow-ey ...Pease!!!
----Been a long time since ive been to Istanbul! what do you do over there?
----Great sounds man. You are a unique rapper. Keep doing what you are doing. Respect from Los Angeles!
----i don't understand Turkish, but i like your way of singing
----Hey! I just wanted to say I loved your part in the movie "The Sound Of Istanbul". I completely respect the message you send.
----you have a very very good Flow...the best turkish rapper i ever heard...BIG respect ,your Tracks are KILLAAAAAA!!!!!
---- thank you much respect! Keep doing what you do!
----hellooo, i was wondering if your songs are available on itunes??
----Wazuppp CEZA RESPEKT from Albanian Raper's Kosovo
----Hey Ceza,We saw your show in the LINZ FEST,THAT WAS GOOD !greetings,
----t song with tech n9ne is really good. sik flow.
----Keep it real hommie... GREAT JOB.... REAL STYLE...
----Thank..s for the add!!!I hade kolegs from Chorum and they play me you..r music last year!So now you have 1 more fan(still having problem with the understanding:​)​:​D:​P:​)​
----i just love your voice and your music... keep up the amazing work!
----i love your voice and your lyrics ...you are a great rapper !!
----Respect from Italy Coast!!
----Too much respect from Kosovo . Keep it up!
----Keep on Da crazy shit flow!Nice Ceza
----I have to thank YOU for your friendship man!!!your music is hoot!!!keep up that great work
----Thank you CEZA!! You are now forever Enbound
----Hey Bro... Thanx for the add... and no doubt... you got some hot flow... i like your style...
----You have our support here in Greece!RESPECT AND KEEP IT REAL!
----i remember your name. there is a song you made with "sehir", i really liked it.much love from vienna
----hi Ceza, thank you for the friendship, it's a pleasure having you among my friends. My best compliments for your music. I wish you great success in all your pursue. greetings from Italy. Federico Martello
----thx too ceza...u r allready known in germany...keep up that good work
----much respect from UskuP (macedonia)peace noT war
----o thanx you got som sick tracks! much respect.
----Many thanks for your friendship. Respect from the UK!
----Thank you for your friend acceptance.
Although I do not listen to rap, I hear you like. Especially with the track Mercandede the 800 and your new "Hic yok deme Hit cok" is very cool.
-----The same felling from mexico !
-----Thanks. While listening to your music, and healing the wounds of the heart.
Please continue to play.
-----thanks to you. love your music, hope you'll be at Myfest again.
----thanks to you. love your music, hope you'll be at Myfest again.
-----I can't speak Turkye, but i like your musik! Your Sound is fantastic Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Smiley
-----ime to come to America for tour...PLEASE you are amazing..the holocaust is unbelievable
-----YO!! what's up? this is crazy! the name is toooo~ close man. Any how thanks for the love, we have to do a song soon, ZezA! & Ceza LOL!!!Dj ZezA!
----cheers. keep da maschine gun rolling!
-----I love your music since I've watched 'Crossing the Bridge' few years ago! 'Holocaust' is amazing, so emotional and expression track! Greets from Poland!
----thank you for adding me!you are sick with your breathtaking rhymes!!!respect/BG
-----Hi Ceza how are you? Everything allright in Istanbul?
We are a HipHop Crew from Switzerland... we are young talents... and we LOVE your songs.. even if we dont understand your language. But your flow is veeeery nice and very fast and we love your Style. So we would like soooooooooo much to do a Featuresong with you... We are rappin on Swissgerman, Tamil, German, English and Turkish too because we got a Turkish Rapper in our Crew. We would like to do a FAST Song with you like your Holocaustsong...
heheheh and its very sick how fast you can say "Mamamamamama" hahaha Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Cheesy We tried it many days in our studio but we could never do it fast like you Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Smiley
Greets from Switzerland Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Wink
------thnx 4 adding me Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Cheesy and again Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Cheesy i like your style and especially track "holocaust"..
big up from slovakia bro Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Smiley
------nice stuff in your player..wir feiern deine musik-;D peace sen-zai
-----Hey man..same here Ceza..much respect from Cali bro..your spits are off tha chain..keep'em coming dude..
-----thanx for add so much respect from Kosovo!
-----The best of the best!! C E Z A !!
-----Thanks for add. Much respect and peace from Warsaw.
-----Thanks for Accepting.Ragards and respect from Athens.
-----peace from GERMANY...
-----thank u 2..peace & blesssingz...1
-----Get respect for your music.Regards...
-----man thnx..you are a great rapper and one of my best favourite MC's..RESPECT FROM KOSOVO!
-----hey turko whats up bro?your music is really good i dont understand whats about in your music but you sound like a great rapper:-))i love your style!look at my pictures and you will understand everything:-))))big respekt from the SON/SUN!!!!
----Thanks man. Much respect to you. I saw you in "Crossing the Bridge." You're incredible!
----Yo! Thank you for adding us!! your rap-style is one of the best in the world!!! Greetings from Germany!!!
-----thanks to you.you're amazing.i love your flow bless from paris
-----Hey thx for the addage my Best Regaarts from Germany to you let the Beats go on
-----thx for the add! much respect to your music!!!!
-----o thanx you got som sick tracks! much respect.
-----hello thank you for accepting my friendship peace and respect from spain
-----Thanks for add.Your music is very good! My favourite song is "Pardon".Best regards from Germany
-----Dear Ceza, your song for gaza was amazing, keep up the conscience rap.
-----You're the definition of turkish freshness Man...!
-----yo whats up bro i live in USA i've been listing too your songs every day every seconds your the best
-----And nothing else compares!!!!!!!
-----much respect back at ya from london Town :-)
-----great work man, i dont understand half the shit, but its hypnotic. keep it up
-----I'm a fan of your music! I'll be playing a song of yours on my show in New York tonight. Saturdays 91.5FM Radio New York at midnight-Chilly
----thnx for the accept.when i first heard one of your songs, i was compeletely shocked with how fast you rap. its definitly something i cnt catch up with haha.but your real good with it.one of the hottest rappers alive!love you heaps ceza!
----your music rocks my world... excited to hear the new album...Peace from Australia
----"Delight" is great !!Greatings from Austria !!
----Deligt is very good!Ceza is ''Best'' nigga Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Wink
----your song delight is really really great!
----hey man, tks!You're very good; nice rap!!!
-----thanx that you accepted my friendship! luv your music very much!
much respect from Lil' TaZ germany Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Wink
-----Wats happening.. How about comeing down to Australian cozz we all would love to see you to man a whole lot of us
----thx you 4 the request!much moree respect 4 your fast rap aktion Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Biggringreetz. DamiG
-----Thank you for the add...I love your music!!!You have many fans in Texas....
----i have "Med Cezir" and "rapstar" album. Ceza is the best!PaPa TR - Germany, Ruhrpott
----Hi Ceza,you got a crazy Style. I like your music. Respect and keep on rockin.
----Thank you! see you in Istanbul next time i'll come all right?bye-bye
----very good music!!respect!!!i enjoy it!!!!show me some feedback for my music!!!!peace
-----much luv from italy!!!peace
----Keep doing your thing friend! Keep dropping them verses on em! Have ah good one! PEACE
----Thanks for the add!I really apreciate!Much Respect from Frankfurt am Main (Germany).Peace!
----Thanx for adding me man.you're one of my favourite mc's,even tough I don't understand the words you say.But ya speedy flow is killin' me.respect from Romania
-----I wish I could understand turkish to appreciate even more your work*Its brilliant!I wish you all the best for all your projects*​peace&​lights
----thanx for YOUR friendship much respect from munich
----Yo CezaThanks for adding.Great Music Maan.....keep on rymin
----Heyjo Ceza!Much respect for doing ya thang!Peace out from Boogy Down Berlin...
----Respect Ceza....Просто супер читаешь рэп
----Thnxx mannn !!Respect fromm sHkupi !!YOUR THEE BESTT !!keep it up !
-----I admire your work!Keep on!Greetings from Athens!
-----we respct your way to rap and what you tell us in your rap too...hope we can cooperate in the future
that is a big dream of me to make a feature with you..=)
----Thanks for the add!I really like your music and respect you!
----respect bro nice song and music Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Smiley
----Thank you for the add My friend recommended you to me as a greatest Rapper in your country.
My friend is damn right!!much luv from Japan
----hola have you been in milan this winther....or i'have seen your double..(turke en plus).. bon ciao
----man your style is great, you are number one in turkish rap.
-----Come to New York...I beg you!!
-----thanx for acceptin!sacré style!like we said in france!i hope you here some of my sound!bonne route!
-----thank you for the wonderful add, hon! Dont be a stranger now! Nice new track!
----Hello rapman,there is M.M. from Czech republic.You make very good turkish rap,big up for you!Your new track is quality.Good luck
----hello , Im from germany ,im not from turkey but i Love your songs, for me u are the best rapper
my fav.song is holocaust maybe u mail me back, in love EmyMusiQ
----your music is like real kilah beez, big respect
-----whats good ceza, im from london, im a producer, holla at me when you get time. bless
-----Love n support from NYCDunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Wink
-----thanx for the add...great work all this years man!keep on...
-----THX 4 friendship!You have a great flow! Keep it real!Much respect from Germany!
----ey,thanks a lot 4 approvin' my req! have a great day!!!Erica
----Thanks Ceza!!!Your music is very strong and your voice is unique!!!Greetings from Brasil!!!!
----Ceza!! Come en France!!! Your sound is the best EVER and in the whole world!!!!!Wouhouuuu!
----Thank you for the add..i knew your songs in London few years ago..med cezir was a present of an nice and unknown person..and i'm still tuned!when are u going to come to Rome?would be great to hear live your songs.
Ciao
----concert in basel was amazing.keep up the good work.
----hy sweetie,how is everything going?wish u all the luck in the worldi have never heard anyone rapping as fast as u do i think u're one of the best in all times
----bulgaristanda da seninle gurur duyuyoz Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar SmileyDunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar SmileyDunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Smiley
-----thanks for the add homie,we appreciate it fo' real.
we hope we'll work together in the near future symbolizing the bulgarian-turkish hip-hop friendship -
----hey man i like that song holocost it rocks man thank ya can hook me up wit dat song if so hit me back bro keep on keepin on
----thanks for the add fam...i appreciate it
----would you also add the lyrics for dark places in english please?
-----Your Welcome!I love your music a...friend of mine turned me onto it.You rock!Are you coming to America at all?
----ceza you are a genius! im half turkey i cannot speak turkey but my friends can and they translate all for me...you are a genius!holla at me and let us make a track together brother!
----yeeeeah!! thanks CEZA!! and what..s your sister..s space?? i wana go to Istanbul!! now i have a friend there, she teaches spanish...so... perhaps one day i wake up listening The BoSPHoRus!! PAZ Y RESPETO DESDE MADRID!! besos!!
-----thanks for your add and comment.
i saw you in the movie 'crossing the bridge-the sound of istanbul' and liked your music very much, its great.
-----respect from varna!Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Smile
----Thanks for the add, compliment for your music!!From Italy in Turkey....Big up!
----yaaaaa maaaaan! SPACCHI TUTTO!!! Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Cheesy
-----THANKS FOR COMING TO NEW YORK AND PERFORMING AT THE PARADE. IT WAS OFF THE HOOK!
----Hey Ceza,i looove the tone of your voice throughout the trax! When you rhyme its jus 2 good!!!
Ur truely talented and blessed,keep doin ur thing coz u doin it well!Love 4rm the U.Khanx for di add!really great chunes pon your page
----I love your music!La Grimalda
----Hi Ceza, I've a radio programme in Rome and I play your records that I love. Please, tell me when you come in Italy for a concert! Best regards to you
----thanks for the add.ur music is amazingkeep up the good work.see u in bosphorus
-----you are really doing a nice job,keep on going.hope you have a wonderful week
----CEZA IS THE BEST!
----thank you very much =)pls keep making music!!
-----Thanks man!!Great songs!!Respect
-----Keep representing brother.
-----Ceza Keep Doin ya Thang!!! Hit me Up if you need some more Fire!!
-----thanks so much bosphorus man!
-----i'm a real big fan of you!If you're online, pls write a comment on my page!
-----Hi Ceza,You are greatWe are rap band from Bulgaria/Varna.We want to invite you in Bulgaria to take part in a concert What you mean?
-----its so amazing what you are doing love and peace
----hic yok deme hit cok is already layin' on my space page,very nice,and son soz also.u'r doing a great job with your rap,and i love ur flow.'night sweet thing
----I love ur music
----Nasil sinez from HOUSTON, TEXAS
----What up Ceza,i see yo still kickin it.We met at a show back in the day in Holland.
-----Hello!Love to play your music in my radio show!Peace & Love
-----A friend of mine once said that rap is created only because of the turkish language! Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Smiley)) Dunno if that's trueDunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Smile)))...anyway! Cool stuff!Thanks for yo add! Greetings from The Icy North! Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Smiley))Go ahead!
-----i LOVE Ceza <3
----maximum respect!hoffe du hast eine gute zeit in berlin.
-----yo whats good shorty you the best istanbul rapper am for the cause end much respect for the biggest men!!!
-----OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! I also like with the bandage on the mouth...
-----same to you, my dude...happy holidays...
-----heey hi ceza....whatz up?i was on ur concert in stuttgart germany ..it was hip hop open...o maan i love ur trackz...so holla back at ur girl shawty...
-----MASSIVE ups on the rhythmic genius of "hic yok deme hit cok." Peace and blessings,-P.A.
-----the difference is everywhere...the most important is that the different will be for ever
----I hope all is well and life finds you healthy and happy. Holla at ya boy anytime
-----Hey! Just stoppin by to show u some love from Phoenix Arizona! I got lucky and discovered you on youtube and i gotta say ur music is badass.. keep it up! much loves!
----so hardcore brotha!!!thanx for about the add!
-----some luv from Copenhagen ..
-----respect from Russiah Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Smiley
----Thanks for the addI Like Istanbul and your Hip Hop.Manuel
----thx for the add and much respect for your music
----Thanks For Have Accepting Me Istambul Brother.Hope I See You Soon.
----ceza! cheers for the add! love your music! grrreez from austria to the beautiful bosphorus!
-----Thank you for adding meDunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Smile Nice music, as for the lyrics - I can't tellDunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Wink
-----crazy word play, big respect from Bulgaria komshia
-----i just need to know dark places..the lyrics...in english thats all
-----ceza best rapper on the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----It..s always great to listen to your tracks Ceza.. Austria is waiting for you again =)
----heyDunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Smilerespect from Bulgaria and Bedbug studioDunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar Smile
----Thanx for Add!!!Great groove!!!
----Hi! I discovered you thanks to CROSSING THE BRIDGE.
You're great!
----come to France Ceza !!!
----Hey CEZA what up Today? Thanks for Recuest! Holocopust is my favourite Türkish Track Big up and bigRESPECT tide Turk Style!
----hey thnxz 4 adding & comment man!your musik its so real, it awesome!keep in touch.
greetings from SOUTHAMERIKA MVD uruguay
----i love ur music i always listen
----Fresh stuff in here! Peace and love from Hawaii!!!
----Hey Ceza thanks for the add!great music!big up
----yo baby,don't forget about your fans in italy
----wazzzup???thanks 4 the add...holocaust is one of the best tracks
---- thanx for request.
I dont understand shit but i realy feel your Flow. Keep it what ever.
-----i like this style.i know you from your song with alpa gun. its a hot track. and your stuff here is also nice. Peace from Switzerland.​
----im a lyrics junkie and i love your music and listen all the time..but i dont understand the words very well.im studying the languauge but its so hard...so is there anywhere i can look up your lyrics in english?and come to america already ,,i see dollar signs all over you or even more and your hot....and very talented
-----hey ceza,thanks for adding me. I..ll be soon in Istanbul, hope to see you their in concert??!!
----G'Day Mr Ceza I first saw you in a film about the music of Instanbul, and man in that film you were excellent, what you do is incredible, I got a copy of it on Dvd just to rub it into any lame hip hop persons face and man your sisters really good at too very excellent, Thank you for your music, your technique is astounding.Cheerio Murray
----.thanxxx 4 da add bro..keep do your thing,you..re the best in asia..
----Full respect and thanks with prayses, you are the best I heard after a long time on Rap scene, also I was watching documentary Crossing the Bridge and that is how I knew about you.Also Ayben is great! Blessing!
----it's dope.. how you rap io like it alot you should try to do more things with tech n9ne sometime...
-----oh man, come in italy too, not all know how rocks Ceza...bless man
----Hi Ceza,Great sound, great music.. Conguratulations..Best Regards
----Thanks for adding me! You keep making the music and I'll keep spreading the word. Hope to see you preform sometime. Peace and love from Cali
----Ceza...!Perfect...!What a nice flow...!Thanx for the add...!Greetz fm Germany IuovA
-----hy...I've heard u're coming to italy...wow....why don't u come to perform in milan too??
----- Thank You CEZA for add! I love Your great music, since first time I listened to. Greetings and blessings from Poland, keep on good work!

google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Dunyadan Ceza'ya Gelen Yorumlar
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Salla Geç!!! - 2009 :: Müzik :: Rap Genel-
Buraya geçin: